Journey to the Mighty Mount Rinjani
Gunung Rinjani National Park
At 3,726 m, Rinjani is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, second only to Mount Kerinci on Sumatra, and it dominates the landscape of the relatively small island of Lombok.
Within its huge 50 km² caldera sits the crater lake Segara Anak (Child of the Sea). Eruptions within the caldera have formed a new small cone called appropriately enough, Gunung Baru (New Mountain). Segara Anak has a natural hot spring.
The mountain and its satellites form the Mount Rinjani National Park (Taman Nasional Gunung Rinjani) – officially 41,000 hectares within the park boundaries and a further 66,000 hectares of protected forest outside.
- Flight to Lombok
- Transfer to Basecamp Sembalun
- Start Trekking : Basecamp Sembalun - Pos 3 Pada Balong
- Camp at Pos 3 Pada Balong
- Start trekking : Pos 3 Pada Balong - Plawangan Sembalun
- Enjoying Plawangan Sembalun
- Camp at Plawangan Sembalun
- Start trekking : Plawangan Sembalun - Summit of Rinjani
- Enjoying Summit of Rinjani
- Trekking to Segara Anak Lake
- Camp at Segara Anak Lake
- Start trekking : Segara Anak Lake - Plawangan Senaru
- Enjoying Plawangan Senaru
- Camp at Plawangan Senaru
- Start trekking : Plawangan Senaru - Basecamp Senaru
- Coffee plantation with waterfall scenery (if time allowed)
- Stay at local hotel
- Interact with locals at Sade or Bayan Traditional Village
- Hunting Local Souvenirs and Local Culinary
- Flight back to Jakarta
- Transportation (car)
- Entrance Tickets to the National Park
- Following the program according to itinerary
- Accommodation 4 night in a tent with matrass
- 1 night accommodation in hotel with twin shared room amenities
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks according to itinerary
- Chair and dining table (portable)
- Travel insurance by FWD
- Sebumi travel gimmick
- Sebumi tour leader
- Local guide
- Team porter
- Domestic or international airline tickets
- All personal expenses that are not included in the program of each itinerary
The reservations will be proced if you do the booking confirmation via email or website, and we will respond on the period of 24 hours at office hours from Monday to Friday at 9:00 to 18:00 pm.
To join our tour please send your name (based on your id card), date of birth, phone number, email address, a copy of passport, emergency contact, and 30% down payment will be required from the end-customer with full payment 15 days before start of the trip. Sebumi accept bank transfer. Sebumi holds reservations until “Down Payment Due Date” indicated on your confirmation. If deposit/payment is not received by Sebumi on or before the Deposit Due Date, reservations are automatically cancelled. Failure to remit payments on a timely basis will automatically put your booking at risk of cancellation.
BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA (BRI)
Cabang Bandar Lampung
No. Rekening: 0285 01 001143 302
Atas Nama: CV. SEBUMI BERBAGI
The trip price will be adjusted if the quota of participants does not meet the minimum and will be confirmed to each potential participant tour.
There is no time limit of registrations depends on the availability quota of participants, rooms and other accommodations.
Sebumi will send to the participants the information regarding name of tour leader, flight ticket, and other technical information will be informed no later than 7 days before the departure.
Participant(s) assumes sole responsibility to independently confirm all documentation requirements for all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry and/or travel requirements of each destination. Those document has a validity period of at least six months beyond the date of departure. In addition, if your flight tickets are not included in our service, you need to confirm the flight schedule immediately.
The trip start by direct flight from Jakarta to Lombok take about 2 hours. Then we transfer to the area Gunung Rinjani National Park about 3 hours driving. Enjoying the beautiful of Rinjani for 5 days. Trip end after interacted with locals at Desa Sade and back to Jakarta by flight from Lombok.