This terms and privacy sets out how to uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website. Sebumi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Sebumi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information does Sebumi collect from me?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- trip pictures
- trip experience
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How do I share my trip experience?
Visit the Sebumi website and click “tell us your story” and we'll publish your experience on our stories of the week.
With whom does Sebumi share my information?
At Sebumi, when you provide your personal information including name, address, phone number or e-mail address, this information is kept secured and is not divulged to any outside company for use in marketing or solicitation. Sebumi will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information at any time to any one.
What are the security policies of linked third-party sites?
How can you access or update your information?
You can correct or update the information we collect at any time by contacting us. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored locally on your computer that allows specific information to be saved and retrieved when the site requires it.
In order to provide you with the most efficient service, our website may employ “cookie technology”. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable sites to recognize repeat visitors and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that assists in content and system enhancements. Cookies are not programs that come onto a user’s system and change or damage files.